Most men are blissfully unaware that they have a prostate till they reach middle age and the problems start creeping in. prostate growth is a very common problem among older men. It results in urinary flow troubles, because the prostate, which had already reached its full size during adolescence, begins to grow again, pushing against the bladder and urethra. This can result in frequent urination combined with a hesitant urine steam, and may turn out to be a cause for extreme social embarrassment for some men. Here are some ways you can adopt to keep this disease away, or at least delay its occurrence.
10 Important Steps to Keep Prostate Disease Away
1) Focus on your diet. Vegetables and whole grains should make up the chunk of your meals, and not foods containing harmful fats. Include all fruits and vegetables, because a plant-based diet is million times more prostate-friendly than a meat-based diet.
2) Include soy in your diet. Soy has been linked to good prostate health, and is perhaps the reason why men in Asian countries report fewer prostate problems.
3) Zinc is a mineral that may be lacking from your everyday meals, but plays a very important role in fostering prostate health. It’s one of the main ingredients in Super Beta Prostate Supplement, a supplement meant for a healthy prostate. But if you like oysters, clams (and other shellfish), baked beans, chicken, and watermelon seeds, you’re probably getting a fair amount of zinc!
4) Speaking of supplements, Beta Sitosterol is a type of plant ester that alleviates urinary flow discomfort attached with the prostate gland by binding to it and reducing inflammation. It happens to be the chief ingredient in the supplement mentioned above, so take a moment and read up Super Beta Prostate testimonials for more information.
5) Include selenium-rich foods in your diet. Brazil nuts, mushrooms, oats, fortified eggs, and brown rice are natural dietary sources of selenium.
6) Drink plenty of fluids. And that does not include alcoholic, carbonated and sugary beverages. Water and unsweetened fruit juice are ideal choices. They drain the body of toxins and cleanse the system.
7) Perform Kegel exercises. They strengthen pelvic floor muscles and improve bladder control.
8) Thirty minutes of regular exercise is also equally important. See what works best for you. Join a gym so you’re compelled to go! Even half an hour of a brisk walk five days a week will reduce the chances of prostate disease considerably.
9) Make love! Hard to believe this one, eh? Doctors claim that intercourse is actually therapeutic for the prostate, because ejaculation empties the fluid buildup in the prostate and urethra, which may host some dangerous toxins.
10) Schedule an appointment with your doctor. Regular checkups are the best way to diagnose and manage any health condition.
Follow these recommendations for a healthy prostate. They are meant for everyone, whether you suffer from a prostate disease or not. Aiming for a healthy body is the best way to add years to life and stay fit as a fiddle!