Nearly a third of all American men will face prostate enlargement by the time they are 60. Many men, even though they are aware of prostate issues, do not take any action until it becomes a personal issue and they have to visit the doctor. Men also consider an enlarged prostate a part of normal aging that can’t be avoided. This is partially true, because there are ways you can support prostate health and delay, if not avoid, prostate enlargement. Here’s more on how to support prostate health.
Supporting Prostate Health
- A well-balanced low-fat diet will keep your prostate gland in good shape. Remember to eat at least 5 servings of fresh fruits and vegetables each day. They are packed with antioxidants which fight the free radicals in the body and thwart cell proliferation. Soy is another food that reduces the risk of prostate enlargement. Don’t forget to include zinc in your daily diet. Zinc plays a crucial role in overall prostate health. Dietary sources of zinc are oysters and dried pumpkin and sesame seeds.
- Beta Sitosterol is a plant and fruit ester that has been clinically proven to bind to the prostate and inhibiting inflammation, thus keeping age-related problems away. It’s the primary ingredient in Super Beta Prostate Supplement, a supplement specifically geared toward prostate health.
- Enjoy alcohol in moderation. In fact a glass or two might actually be good for your system, but don’t go beyond that.
- Maintain an active lifestyle. If you’re overweight, try to shed the extra pounds, as obesity is a major risk factor prostate enlargement. Try to squeeze in a few minutes of aerobic exercise every day, no matter how busy your daily schedule is. It’s for your own good. Exercise tones your body, helps you stay in shape and strengthens your immune system.
- If anyone in your family has suffered from prostate enlargement, then you’re at risk for it as well. Visit your doctor at least once a year for an annual prostate examination. Catching any problem in its initial stages will minimize the risk of prostate enlargement worsening and causing troublesome urinary flow problems.
Proactively take care of your prostate gland. You’ll have fewer complaints related to urinary tract functions if your prostate is in good shape. All you really need to do is implement a few lifestyle changes, like eating healthy, limiting alcohol consumption, working out at least five days a week and taking a dietary supplement that supports prostate health. Go through Super Beta Prostate testimonials and you’ll see how hundreds of men have found relief from urinary flow problems that are a part and parcel of an enlarged prostate. You can’t avoid an enlarged prostate, but exploring your options on how to delay it is in your hands.